It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Austin vs scottsburg
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:53 pm 
Who do you guys think will win the game this year... S burg is on a three game win streak and Austin is off a state championship and losing almost all players.. But I think they will win by 12. What do you guys think

Post subject: Re: Austin vs scottsburg
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:00 pm 
Varsity

Are you smoking dope? You think Austin over Scottsburg by 12-- You have got to be high..... You should watch these teams play..... Austin almost got beat by Providence

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:56 pm 
I would agree, should be a blowout. I think eaglefan is a loyal fan, but probably not gonna be right this time. I almost bet its a players mom, they tend to ignore facts sometimes... :lol: haha, just razzin ya, don't get mad.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:03 pm 
Scottsburg........big.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:32 pm 
scottsburg won by 14

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:07 am 
This was a very fun game to watch, looked like it could have went either way early on. I am not sure why coach Cheatham is so reluctant to go to her bench. Romero really helped pick up the tempo when she came in and played outstanding, and Smith did a great job handling the ball when foul trouble forced her into the game. I think I would start playing them a bit more with what I saw tonight.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:42 pm 
Scottsburg fans you guys need to slow you're roll on how great the Warriorettes are.Just because Cheatham's back doesn't mean the glory days have returned.She's assembled a nice team and they're much better than they have been.They are not as good as you people think they are.This years team is much more similar to the last 3 or 4 Randy Edwards teams than to Cheatham's better teams.All of Cheatham's great teams had all state calibur players.This years team doesn't have that.This years team has some nice players just like Edwards better teams had.The only advantage this years team has over those Edwards teams is competition.Those Edwards teams always had an outstanding Corydon or North Harrison team in the sectional.The 3A competition in southern Indiana stinks this year.It's gonna take a few more recruiting classes....errrrrr....."transfers" for Scottsburg to get back to where they were during the glory days but for now spare me on how great they are.

Also,you guys need to apologize to Eaglesfan23.You guys laughed at him or her for their prediction and you guys were just as far off or even further off than they were.It wasn't a blowout or laugher like you guys predicted.